1. Demonstrates a positive attitude toward all aspects of the job.
2. Demonstrates a willingness to participate as a team player.
3. Demonstrates flexibility in task assignments and capabilities.
4. Demonstrates professionalism and pride in personal appearance, quality of workplace appearance
and other factors that merit enhanced respect and esteem of co-workers, supervisors and others.
5. Actions which reflect the highest traditions of public safety service.
6. Innovative procedures suggested by the nominee, and implementation of these procedures, that enhance
productivity, improve standards and demonstrate dedications to the field of public safety communications.
7. Demonstrates his or her knowledge of the profession.
8. Performance above and beyond the call of duty in a daily routine.
9. Held in high esteem by colleagues.
10. Demonstrates exceptional courage, foresight, alertness and skill in the performance of his or her profession.
11. Acts of valuable communications services, special faithfulness and perseverance.
12. Clarity and quality of voice communications via radio and telephone.
Co-workers, supervisors, police officers, community members, and others can nominate dispatchers for this award.
The deadline for nominations is March 10th, 2017. The winner will be notified by March 20th,
and the presentation will be made during the
WIPSCOM Conference Banquet on May 16, 2017.