These Exhibition Rules and Regulations are part of the contract between the exhibiting company ("exhibitor") and the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association ("WI-NENA") along with the Wisconsin Association of Public-Safety Communication Officials ("WI-APCO"). WI-NENA/WI-APCO shall have the authority to interpret and enforce these Rules and Regulations. All matters not covered by these regulations are subject to the decision of WI-NENA/WI-APCO. All decisions so made shall be binding on all parties. The exhibitor or its representative who fails to observe these conditions or contract may be excluded from the Exhibition without refund.
WI-NENA/WI-APCO has the sole right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the 2017 WI-NENA/WI-APCO Exhibition.
Assignment of Exhibit Space
Booth location will be assigned by WI-NENA/WI-APCO based upon:
1. Exhibitor will be allocated space as available; however, WI-NENA/WI-APCO will follow the general rule of “first-come, first-served”. No Exhibitor may assign or sublet the whole or any part of the allotted space; one company per booth unless previously approved by WI-NENA/WI-APCO. Final allocation of exhibit space will be made by WI-NENA/WI-APCO. WI-NENA/WI-APCO reserves the right to relocate exhibit areas for the benefit of the Exhibitor or the betterment of the WI-NENA/WI-APCO Exhibition.
In the event the Exhibitor cancels all or part of the exhibit space contracted hereunder, the following provisions shall apply:
1. If written notice or cancellation for partial and/or bulk booth space is received by WI-NENA/WI-APCO prior to August 24, 2015, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to fifty percent (50%) of the cancelled exhibit space rental fee.
2. If written notice of cancellation for partial and/or bulk booth space is received by WI-NENA/WI-APCO after August 24, 2015, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to the full one-hundred percent (100%) cancelled exhibit space rental fee. This cancellation policy includes reduction in booth space.
3. Exhibit space must be paid in full when due (September 15, 2015) per this contract. If total cost of such booth space is not paid in full when due, WI-NENA/WI-APCO has the right to cancel such space. This does not relieve the Exhibitor of the obligation to pay the cancellation fee according to (1) and (2) above.
4. Any refunds due to the Exhibitor under this cancellation policy will be paid within 90 days after the ending of this exhibition.
5. WI-NENA/WI-APCO reserves the right to exclude any Exhibitor who may have any outstanding debt to WI-NENA/WI-APCO.
Set Up/Dismantle of Show
Hours and dates for set up and dismantle shall be those specified by WI-NENA/WI-APCO. Exhibitor shall be liable for storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit material from the exposition at the conclusion of the dismantling period.
Each Exhibitor shall provide WI-NENA/WI-APCO with the name and title of the person at the Exhibition responsible for the installation, operation and removal of the exhibit. Said representative shall be authorized to enter into such service contracts as may be necessary for which the Exhibitor shall be responsible.
Liability and Insurance
Exhibitor shall make no claim against WI-NENA/WI-APCO, its agents or contractors, for any reason including but not limited to negligence, personal injury, theft, damage, loss of goods or failure to provide exhibition space. All exhibitors will insure themselves, at their own expense, against profit loss or damage and against liability for personal injury.
Set up will be on Monday, October 26, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Show hours are from 4:45 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Monday, October 26, 2015 with the Exhibitor Reception in the Exhibit Hall and 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 with lunch served in the Exhibit Hall. Dismantle after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015.
Food and Beverages
Dispensing or serving beverages or food from the booth must have prior approval of the WI-NENA/WI-APCO Conference Manager.
Kalahari Convention Center Shipping & Receiving Charges
In-Bound Package Handling Fees
0 to 5 pounds $5.00 each
6 to 20 pounds $10.00 each
21 to 50 pounds $15.00 each
Over 50 $25.00 each
Crates $50.00 each
Pallets $75.00 each
The price for receiving will be based on pounds and will include storage. If storage exceeds 3 days, a $25 per item/day storage fee will be added.
Any materials left behind without shipping instructions will be discarded three business days after your departure date.
These fees are payable directly to the Kalahari Convention Center. For more information on the Kalahari Convention Center's Shipping & Receiving Policies, contact the Kalahari direct at 608-254-3209.